MARNYS® Coconut oil is obtained from the flesh of the Cocos nucifera species. Coconut oil is a vegetable oil whose properties make it an essential ally in both food and cosmetics.
Coconut oil has made a very important place for itself as a natural cosmetic. It is an ingredient widely used in beauty treatments due to its richness in essential fatty acids and its versatile use for both skin and hair.
Benefits and properties of MARNYS® Coconut Oil
MARNYS® coconut oil has got high bioavailability of its components on the skin due to its 100% vegetable composition. It is the perfect choice to nourish, care for and protect both skin and hair all year round. It is very versatile and can be used daily, as its natural components are friendly to the most sensitive skins and scalp.
- Easy skin absorption.
- Moisturises without leaving a greasy feeling.
- Maintains skin moisture.
- Reduces transdermal water loss.
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- Does not clog pores.
- Repairing: restores the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Moisturising: reduces the loss of transdermal water, recovering skin’s moisture and freshness, and leaving it soft and hydrated.
- Protects the barrier function of skin due to its content of lauric, capric and caprylic acid.
How to use MARNYS® Coconut Oil
- MASSAGES AND BODY HYDRATION: its moisturising properties make MARNYS® coconut oil an ideal oil for relaxing massages. For best results apply on damp skin. It spreads easily and leaves no greasy residue.
- NATURAL TANNING: use MARNYS® coconut oil to facilitate tanning and show a uniform skin tone in summer. To achieve this, first exfoliate the skin and then apply it before sun exposure. Always combine it with your sunscreen as coconut oil does not contain a minimum protection factor.
- NATURAL AFTER-SUN LOTION: to nourish and soften your skin after sun exposure, moisturise it with MARNYS® coconut oil.
- FACIAL MASK: due to its fatty acid content it is friendly with the most sensitive skin type. MARNYS® coconut oil can be applied on your face as a moisturising, repairing and antioxidant facial mask. Apply it evenly on the face, avoiding the areas around the eyes and mucous membranes, and leave on for about 20 minutes before removing with water.
- NATURAL HAIR CONDITIONER: In addition to being used on the skin, coconut oil acts as a natural hair conditioner, even for those with unruly, dry and/or frizzy hair. It can be applied as a conditioner after washing the hair with your usual shampoo. Your hair will be flexible, soft, shiny and easy to comb.
- REPAIRING HAIR MASK: MARNYS® coconut oil is perfect for repairing dry, damaged hair. Apply it uniformly on damp hair with a gentle massage and leave it on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing. If your hair is greasy or you want to repair damaged ends, apply only from middle of hair to ends and let it work for 15-20 minutes before rinsing.
- BEARD/MOUSTACHE CARE: MARNYS® coconut oil is an excellent ally that acts as a conditioner, moisturising and softening balm for beard and moustache. Add a small amount on your hands and apply on your beard or moustache.
Quality assurance of MARNYS® coconut oil
MARNYS® Coconut Oil for cosmetic use is obtained through a gentle refining process that includes deodorisation.
MARNYS® counts on the best analysis instrumental, technical equipment and professional teams for unique quality control in our sector.
The analysis of Coconut Oil is carried out by means of FID (Flame Ionization Detector) gas chromatography, which determines that MARNYS® Coconut Oil meets the quality specifications in terms of purity, freshness and active ingredients through advanced systems, including an advanced process of esterification, vaporisation and recording of signals in virtual graphs.
The information presented on this website does not replace or exempt you from consulting a health professional about the use of invigorating supplements. The authors of this information are not responsible for its misuse.