- Certified Products
- Free Delivery above 200 SAR
- 1-3 days Shipping Days
Apivit C 2000
Royal jelly and vitamin C. With orange flavour
Drinkable vials with a high dose of Royal Jelly (2000 mg/vial) and vitamin C to strengthen your body in a natural manner
We sell big products -- the kind you'd find at your local warehouse club -- without the membership fees or trip to the store.
About the Product
MARNYS® APIVIT C 2000 is a food supplement that contributes to strengthening the metabolism and the immune system to combat the deficiencies due to age and physical condition.
Nutrient deficiency is undoubtedly the most frequent reason for organic dysfunction, that may occur due to: growth and aging, fatigue, stress, and convalescence (i.e. postoperative periods, after a diagnosed condition, an emotional shock, or excessive stress. Diet and supplements are fundamental for recovering an optimal physical, mental and emotional state).
MARNYS® APIVIT C 2000 is presented in handy and practical drinkable vials. Each vial of MARNYS® APIVIT C 2000 contains 2000 mg of Royal Jelly, with Vitamin C. A pleasant orange flavor in an easy to take and transport food supplement.
MARNYS® is one of the largest manufacturers of Royal Jelly-based products in the world. The quality of MARNYS® bee products has been awarded by the most demanding international entities.
- Royal jelly is a creamy substance produced by the common worker bee with the purpose of developing and nourishing the queen bee.
- On this diet of Royal jelly, the queen bee will typically grow to be 40 percent larger and live 40 times longer than the worker bee. Royal Jelly is believed to be the secret of her longevity.
- Royal Jelly contains a wide variety of nutrients that are essential to proper health and organ function. It also helps with fertility issues that are related to hormonal imbalance.
- Royal Jelly naturally boost the body’s immune system and it is beneficial to increase libido, support egg and sperm health as well as promote hormone balance.
- Vitamin C has a direct antioxidant capacity and contributes to protecting cells from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin C prevents the oxidative damage of lipids, proteins, and DNA which takes place during the development of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular conditions 1,2,3
- Vitamin C has also been shown through several studies to play an important role in Hormonal balance, Sperm health, Immunity and pregnancy.
- The synergic action of Royal jelly and Vitamin C contributes to the efficient functioning of the immune system, favoring, therefore, a full organ function.
1. Eva S. Wintergerst et al. Immune-Enhancing Role of Vitamin C and Zinc and Eect on Clinical Conditions. Ann Nutr Metab, 2006.
2. Philip C. Calder et al. The immune system: a target for functional foods? British Journal of Nutrition, 2002.
3. Silvia Magginiet et al. Selected vitamins and trace elements support immune function by strengthening epithelial barriers and cellular and humoral immune responses. British Journal of Nutrition, 2007.
Deionized water, fructose, royal jelly, artificial orange aroma, vitamin C, preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulator (citric acid).
HOW TO USE
1 vial a day before breakfast.
Shake well before use. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not increase the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not store above 30ºC. May cause allergy for individuals, related to royal jelly. Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women and children (consult the physician and the pharmacist).
PRESENTATION20 x 10ml
Flying off the shelves
View More here
Find the nearest store
Customer service always available