Energy and vigor to assure your success
Prepares the body for optimal physical performance with a stimulating effect.
MARNYS® EXOTIQUE PLUSformula contains Eleutherococcus, Guarana, Taurine, Royal Jelly, Korean Ginseng, Creatine and L-Arginine, a unique blend of 100% natural source ingredients specially tailored to give an energy boost.
A unique supplement recommended for people that need extra support. One capsule provides well known and safe ingredients widely used in traditional medicine to beat fatigue and improve vitality. MARNYS® EXOTIQUE PLUS also contains Taurine and L-Arginine, two essential amino acids that, according to scientific data, plays an important role in the sex organs.
Exotique Plus 30 capsules benefitsBecome Stronger & Healthier with MARNYS® EXOTIQUE PLUS and assure your quality success.
- Eleutherococcus is widely used in sports and to beat fatigue. Eleutherococcus contains a high concentration of polyphenols that contribute to both cognitive performance and the maintenance of blood circulation.
- Korean Ginseng favors the energetic process for mental and physical activities, and normal sexual function.
- Guarana is valued mainly for its invigorating action, which favors the metabolic process and allows the maintenance of body weight.
- Royal Jelly is bee queen’s exclusive diet, an indispensable food for her development and fertility, allowing her to lay approximately up to 2000 eggs per day and so guaranteeing the continuity of the beehive. It has a high energetic and tonic value.
- Taurine, Arginine and Creatine are amino acids present in many tissues: nervous, muscular, cardiac, etc. Their presence is fundamental for the processes of vasodilatation, muscular contraction and energy production, contributing to vascular and muscular tone and vitality.
- Arginine especially modulates the vasodilation produced by the so-called route of nitric oxide (NO), which promotes normal cardiovascular and sexual functions.
- MacKay, Douglas, 2004.
- Matthew Hall, D. O., 2013.
- Taurine monograph, 2001.
- L-Arginine monograph, 2005.