HEPALIVE SYRUP – To have a normal liver function
Detox for your liver
Exclusive formulation of Artichoke, Beetroot, Inositol and Choline, enriched with vitamins E and B12, for your normal liver function.
- Reviews (0)
- How to use
- Additional Information
MARNYS® HEPALIVE SYRUP is an artichoke-based food supplement with inositol and choline and enriched with vitamin E and B12.
The synergic action of MARNYS® HEPALIVE SYRUP ingredients contributes to normal liver function, promoting its integrity, metabolism and detoxification.
- Artichoke, containing 2.5% cynarin, contributes to normal liver function and digestion. Cynarin has a high affinity for lipids and therefore favours its mobilisation.
- Betaine in Beetroot has anti-inflammatory activity and is also a precursor of the amino acid methionine, which is an important component of the hepatic processes.
- Vitamin B12 and Choline promote the metabolism of homocysteine (an indicator of good liver function), as well as contribute to the normal cholesterol profile and the formation of red blood cells.
- Inositol provides phospholipids that are part of the cellular structure, contributing to the integrity and function of the liver.
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage.
Deionized water, fructose, lemon juice, artichoke, beetroot, choline citrate, inositol, L-methionine, flavour, preservative (potassium sorbate), vitamin E, vitamin B12.
Adults: take 10 ml before lunch and 10 ml before dinner daily diluted in a glass of water, during periods of 30-45 days.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not store above 30 °C
125 ml bottle