- Certified Products
- Free Delivery above 200 SAR
- 1-3 days Shipping Days
Isoflavones 125 mg with Evening Primrose Oil
Complete formula for women's wellbeing
Soy Isoflavones enriched with evening primrose oil and natural vitamin E.
We sell big products -- the kind you'd find at your local warehouse club -- without the membership fees or trip to the store.
About the Product
MARNYS® ISOFLAVONES is a food supplement specially formulated for the well-being of women. With Evening Primrose Oil and Soy Isoflavones, it helps to alleviate the discomfort caused by hormonal changes, promoting organic function.
The discomfort associated with changes in estrogen levels significantly affect women life quality. These discomforts are varied, being the most common: breast pain (mastalgia) and hot flashes (vasomotors).
Mastalgia may be associated with variations in hormone levels. Also, the pain may come from the breast or near muscles or joints. Hot flashes are sudden episodes where blood vessels extend and cause redness in the face and neck (vasodilation), usually lasting around 1 to 5 minutes and accompanied by sweating.
MARNYS® ISOFLAVONES with Evening Primrose Oil, Soy Isoflavones, Beeswax and Natural Vitamin E, provides the following benefits:
- Contributes significantly to the balance of life quality for women with variations in estrogenic levels, as it relieves vasomotor discomfort and mastalgia2,3.
- Isoflavones are flavonoids that have a similar chemical structure to estrogens and phytoestrogens and so can exert an estrogenic effect.
- The content of fatty acids in Evening Primrose Oil provide structural components to the skin, favouring its maintenance.
- Natural vitamin E is the main lipid-soluble antioxidant, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
1) Davis, S. R. et al, 2015. 2) Pruthi, S. et al., 2010. 3) Cancelo Hidalgo, M. J. et al, 2006. 4) Wei, Pan et al, 2012.
Evening primrose oil (500 mg), soy isoflavones concentration (125 mg), beeswax (20 mg), vitamin E.
HOW TO USE
One capsule per day, before breakfast.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not increase the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dry place and temperature less than 20°C away from light.
Flying off the shelves
View More here
Find the nearest store
Customer service always available