- Certified Products
- Free Delivery above 200 SAR
- 1-3 days Shipping Days
Out of stock
Boost your immune system to face seasonal changes
Mix of Royal jelly, Propolis, Colostrum (Whey), Shiitake fungus, and Vitamin B6
We sell big products -- the kind you'd find at your local warehouse club -- without the membership fees or trip to the store.
About the Product
MARNYS® PROPOL Drink is a drinkable food supplement formulated to provide an optimal energy balance and strength to the immune system to face seasonal changes.
Seasonal changes alter the metabolic balance of the body, and especially the immune system. Cold, influenza, viral gastroenteritis or summer colds, are some of the most common infections during seasonal changes.
MARNYS® PROPOL Drink formula contains a mix of natural ingredients: Royal jelly, Propolis, Colostrum, Shiitake fungus, and Vitamin B6. Their synergic action leads to acting on the most frequent seasonal pathologies.
MARNYS® PROPOL Drink is presented in handy and practical drinkable vials.
- Propolis is one of the food items with the highest source of flavonoids, like galangin, its most effective active ingredient. In Greek Pro- means "defense" and -polis means "city". Propolis is a resin made by bees to protect their hive from disease by sealing the walls and cells.
- Propolis contributes to fighting bacterial, viral and fungal infections, as well as to protecting organs and tissues from oxidative damage 1,2
- Royal jelly is the only food source that the Queen bee receives throughout her lifetime and it is believed to be the secret of her longevity. Royal Jelly acts as a regulator and modulator of metabolism, improving mental status and physical performance 3,4,5
- Colostrum is the mammary secretion that all mammals provide their neonates during the first 24-48 hours. Vitamins (A, B12, E), amino acids, minerals and essential fatty acids are present in the nutritional content.
- Shiitake is a mushroom native to East Asia and used in traditional Chinese medicine for its huge variety of biologically active polysaccharides, Lentina, Zinc and Vitamin E.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) is necessary for optimal health as it is a coadjuvant in the main metabolic pathways of the body.
1. De Marco, S. et al. Antibiofilm and Antioxidant Activity of Propolis and Bud Poplar Resins versus Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2017.
2. Gavanji, S. et al. Comparative effect of propolis of honey bee and some herbal extracts on Candida albicans. Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine 2017.
3. Shidfar, F. et ol. Does Supplementation with Royal Jelly Improve Oxidative Stress and Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetic Patients? Iran J Public Health. 2015.
4. Morita, H. et al. Effect of royal jelly ingestion for six months on healthy volunteers. Nutrition Journal 2012.
5. Bogdanov, S. Royal Jelly, Bee Brood Composition, Health, Medicine: A Review. Bee Product Science, www.bee-hexagon.net, 2012.
Deionized water, agave syrup, whey (colostrum), royal jelly, fructose, shiitake fungus powder concentrate (Lentinula edodes), purified propolis, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), preservatives (potassium sorbate (E202), sodium benzoate (E211)), colouring (natural caramel color) and acidity regulator: CITRIC ACID (E330).
HOW TO USE
1 vial (10ml) a day before breakfast.
Contains fungi, Propolis, Royal jelly, and Colostrum and may cause allergy and diarrhea, therefore, not recommended for pregnant and lactating women and children. Not recommended for people with special sensitivity to bee products.
High Fructose - Not recommended for women who desire to be pregnant.
Shake well before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not store above 25 ºC.
PRESENTATION20 x 10 ml vials. Box contains 20 vials
Flying off the shelves
View More here
Find the nearest store
Customer service always available