- Reviews (0)
- How to use
- Additional Information
MARNYS® Salmon Oil is a natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids. It also provides natural vitamin E, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Salmon oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids: eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA).
- Salmon is the species that provides the largest amount of EPA and DHA fatty acids: for 3 ounces served salmon provides 1.0 to 1.8 g of DHA + EPA.
- The presence of natural vitamin E is of vital importance in the membranes of the retina cells (where the highest amount of the body DHA is concentrated), as it protects against oxidation and maintains the concentration of DHA.
- MARNYS® SalmonOil is free from artificial preservatives, colouring, flavouring and yeast.
- MARNYS® analyses marine oils in accordance with strict international standards of pureness and freshness, guaranteeing that salmon oil properties are non-toxic.
Per capsule: Salmon oil (omega-3) (500mg), vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol) (10 mg), (E.P.A min 90 mg), (D.H.A. min 60 mg)
1-2 capsules after meal.
Store below 25ºC. Out of reach of Children.